Orange Tree Samples Corebass Cherry Slapped
Corebass Cherry Slapped KONTAKT SAMPLES | 641 MB
Vote, and then, in comments leave a review, if you want or you can spend a few minutes ... .. go to expression ...
By intelligently tracking the position of the thumb (used for the slap articulation) and the fingers (used for the pop articulation), the CoreBass: Cherry Slapped sample library is able to detect which notes a bassist would slap and which notes to pop. Factors which affect this decision include velocity and speed. When playing CoreBass: Cherry Slapped, the sample library figures out which strings and frets to use. This factor also affects the automatic slap/pop articulation selection.
featuring chronicle this:
– 1021 MB of 24-bit samples
– 4x intelligent round robin (no more machine gun effect!)
– Sampled down to a low B
– Long, natural decay
– Release tones
– Automatic hammer-on, pull-off, slide up, slide down articulations (intelligent legato)
– Automatic slap/pop articulations
– Modeled EQ to simulate the tonal change of different velocities
– Custom slides, allowing you to slide from one note to another
Due to the extensive scripting, this sound library is available in Kontakt 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 format only. The sample library requires the full retail version of Kontakt, so it is not compatible with the free Kontakt Player.
Download Orange Tree Samples Corebass Cherry Slapped KONTAKT SAMPLES