Percussive Tech Vol.1
Percussive Tech Vol. 1 from Berlin’s 24 Bit Deep production Mark the Release, draws inspiration from classic underground 90s house, contemporary Berlin tech-house and the legendary dancefloors of Berghain and Panorama Bar.
This collection spans from peak-time ams to after-hours offerings – deep, percussive, moody, sensual and surreal.
The “ghost producers” behind 24 Bit Deep have chalked up numerous Beatport chart successes for some of the hottest names in the underground.
Now they are ready to share their skills with you !
Mark the Release MAGNETRiXX 29 August 2014 | 238 MB
Vote, and then, in comments leave a review, if you want or you can spend a few minutes ... .. go to expression ...
– 36 Beat Loops – Inspiring, percussion-infused tech and deep house jams with depth, exceptional sonic clarity, imaging and warmth. All offered with variations, for total arrangement control
– 23 Bass Loops – Deep and driving for maximum low-end love
– 114 Drum Loops – Complete beats and variations, including soloed sounds – it’s all there!
– 35 Melodic Loops – Rhythm heavy stabs, chords, mono synth leads, pads, tuned percussion and more
– 44 Percussion Loops – Expertly programmed tribal, African- and Latin-inspired jacking percussion. Just hypnotic!
– 28 Tops Loops – Tops ready for layering, complete with shuffle and swing.
– 25 FX Loops – Surreal FX loops suitable for transitions, tension, peak moments and more
– 97 Bonus Single Hits – Expertly programmed and additionally included: 29 kick drums, 27 hi-hats, 23 claps and 18 bass sounds
Total pack size of 421.4 MB – 402 Wav Loops
All loops are 24-bit industry standard wav files @ 125 BPM
- MORE INFO- http://q.gs/7aUWe -
BEST PREMIUM FOR THE MOMENT