RS Grand Piano – Edition Beurmann
Grand Piano – Edition Beurmann MULTiFORMAT | 6.9 GB
Vote, and then, in comments leave a review, if you want or you can spend a few minutes ... .. go to expression ...
To deliver the ultimate playing experience, the sound is captured with 32 velocity layers of each note for greater dynamics and feel.
Far beyond the status quo of the average multi-sampled piano, typically offering just 4-5 velocity layers – this collection addresses a common problem with digital sample pianos: The feel and tone of only a few layers represented as nothing like the feel of the real instrument.
Furthermore, Beurmann possess and dominate expertly captured the release sounds of each key in eight variations to complete the experience of this wonderful instrument. Presets represented as available for all common sample formats including Halion, Kontakt2, EXS24 or GigaStudio3.
For the challenging task of recording this beautiful instrument, Beurmann employed vintage Neumann TLM-170 microphones in conjunction with Crane Song Flamingo preamps and Universal Audio 2192 digital converters to fully capture every subtle nuance of the original source.
featuring chronicle this:
– 32 different samples of each note
– Light versions with 16 and 8 velocity layers available
– 8 different release sounds of each note
– Ready to play Halion/Kontakt2/EXS24 or GigaStudio3 presets
– Wav format (except GigaStudio version)
– 3,300 single samples
– No mastering applied
– Recorded in 192 khz/24 bit resolution and professionally dithered.
– 100% license-free for your music.