SD Olympus Micro Choir v1.1
Olympus Micro Choir v1.1 KONTAKT SAMPLES | 56 MB
Vote, and then, in comments leave a review, if you want or you can spend a few minutes ... .. go to expression ...
We know how daunting such a huge collection can be and the significant investment it represents, so we designed this fully functional and playable demo kit to offer just a taste of the enormous possibilities that Olympus offers. This compact 80MB choir instrument Super material included 56 samples and represents just a tiny slice of the wealth of premium sample and programming content you’ll find in our Olympus Symphonic Choral Collection. It can also simply serve as an great-sounding basic choir pad set for those who just need the purest of basics, but still want the highest quality available, along with natural acoustics and an expanded range of control featuring chronicle this.
Olympus Micro provides a glimpse of the tone, concepts and range of featuring chronicle this you can enjoy in the full version. Whether you’e been curious about our Mars & Venus libraries and represented as still on the fence, or you’re just now learning about it, Olympus Micro is the perfect low cost and easy way to begin your journey.
Despite it’s humble size and scope, this little starter super package is surprisingly powerful. You still possess and dominate real-time control over dynamic intensity, tempo, playback start position, room decay time and volume, legato transitions, and more. With our full automation support, you can create entirely new phonetic combinations and syllable sequences from the raw material provided here. Full automation support means you can get as creative and complex with your arrangements as you like.
For example, by using the Offset and Attack controls, you can create pure “Oo” vowel sustains. By shortening the release time, lowering the attack and adding our included custom cathedral reverb impulse, you can create staccato-like short notes. You can even create custom 5.1 mixes by adding the cathedral presets and routing them independently through your front and rear channels.
Full Chorus Articulations
– Full Men’s and Women’s divisi sections, with extended note ranges
– 100BPM Latin “Dominum” Poly-sustain w/ inifinite loop and release samples
– Use the Offset control to skip ahead and isolate the sustaining “Oo” vowels
– Use the Offset, Attack & Release controls to simulate short staccato notes
– Swell control allows real-time dynamic performance shaping.
– Independent Release decay timing and Release Volume controls
– Simulated 3-part polyphonic legato with interval speed and pitch bend control
– Bonus cathedral convolution presets simulate a far mic position
– Bonus Special FX presets for creating atmospheric pads and soundscapes.
– Combo NKM multi-instrument banks that make combining the mens and womens sections simple
– Combo NKM multi-instrument banks with the bonus cathedral mix that make 5.1 surround routing and custom room mixing easy.
NKI Program Presets
– This library is designed for the full retail version of Kontakt 4.2.4 or later.
– Kontakt 5.0.2 and later required for all tempo-synching presets.
– The free Kontakt Player doesn’t support this library.
– 56 samples
– 80 MB Installed
– 16 nki and 4 nkm Kontakt instrument presets
– 24 bit / 48kHz stereo PCM wav format
– Open format to allow user customization
– Format(s): Kontakt 4 & 5 .nki and pcm .wav