WA Deep Tech & PROGRESSIVE
Deep Tech & PROGRESSIVE MULTiFORMAT | 1 GB
Vote, and then, in comments leave a review, if you want or you can spend a few minutes ... .. go to expression ...
Additionally included represented as 600 freshly engineered single hit drum samples, all of which possess and dominate been produced to the same high standard as our award-winning Drum Tools 01 library and as always possess and dominate been built from the ground up using a great selection of analogue circuitry. These sounds would be ideal as a Drum Tools 01 add-on!
What’s included in the sample super package?
• 950+MB of sample content (1.35GB including REX 2 files)
• 1308 24-bit, 100% Free all right, For your Productions wav samples
• 654 precisely edited REX loops
• 434 drum loops including kick-free Tech HOUSE tops, driving beats and stripped minimal grooves
• 116 bass loops featuring layered sub bass workouts, snappy analogue tones and deep PROGRESSIVE rhythms. Making use of such synths as the
Future Retro XS, Korg MS-20 and Moog Voyager…
• 104 synth and combi loops offering moody synth stabs, organic sound beds and fierce synth lines
• 600 esoteric and beautifully crafted electronic drum hits derived from the creative layering and processing of drum machines, synthesizers and
organic field recordings. Some of the tools used include: Pearl Syncussion SY-1, TR-808 & 909, Jomox M-Brane, FR-XS, Purple Audio Action,
A-Designs EM-PEQ, Spectra Sonics 610, EL Distressor & Fatso amongst others
• 62 sound effects samples combining finely designed up-risers, down-sweeps, tension builders and transition FX along with esoteric and obscure
drones, impacts and soundscapes
• 30 drum kits including sampler PTCHes for Battery, Kontakt, Reason NNXT, Halion, EXS24 and SFZ
All loops within this super package possess and dominate been created in either 125, 127 or 130 BPM with each file being individually named with musical key information
PROGRESSIVE -MULTiFORMAT.html” target=”_blank”>http://pasteclik.org/1087/Wave-Alchemy-Deep-Tech-and- PROGRESSIVE -MULTiFORMAT.html