Wavesfactory – Marxophone
Marxophone [KONTAKT SAMPLES] | 2.1 GB
The Marxophone is a fretless zither that has four sets of chord strings to be strummed with the left hand and two octaves of double melody strings, which represented as struck by metal hammers activated by the right hand.
Vote, and then, in comments leave a review, if you want or you can spend a few minutes ... .. go to expression ...
With our Marxophone we sampled all major and minor chords and all chromatic notes, so you represented as not tied to play in “C”, you can play on each tonality.
Played by the built-in metal hammers, pick and fingers, selectable by keyswitches on C1, D1 and E1. Sampled with 4 velocity layers and 4 round robin, included the release noises. Recorded in mono and stereo, controllable directly from the GUI with our custom script.
Tech Info :
• Played with spring steels, pick and fingers.
• All major and minor chords sampled.
• 4 velocity layers.
• 4 round robin (repetitions).
• Release noise also with multivelocities and 4 round robin.
• Mono and Stereo WAV SAMPLES files 44.1 kHz 24 bits.
• Full natural decay.
• Custom Script.
• Control volume of all mics and articulations.
• Hi quality mics, preamps and converters.
• Kontakt 3.5 and superior.
• Full version required. Kontakt Player will run in demo mode.