NI Massive In-Depth
Conservatorium Of Audio TUTORIAL | 477 MB
Fifty minutes of Massive hints, tips and techniques.
Vote, and then, in comments leave a review, if you want or you can spend a few minutes ... .. go to expression ...
– Using multiple oscillators, glide and unison to build up a larger, more interesting sound.
– The use of filters in series and parallel for adding character and movement to your sound.
– How to use Massive’s modulation system, including envelopes, LFOs, performance oscillators, step sequencers and macro controls.
– Using Massive’s MIDI capabilities to adjust your sound using a MIDI controller.
– How to use Massive’s awesome effects, inserts and EQ.
– Using Massive’s flexible routing system to control the flow of audio through Massive’s different modules.
– How to create your own sounds from scratch.
TUTORIAL .html” target=”_blank”>http://pasteclik.org/1039/Conservatorium-Of-Audio—Native-Instruments-Massive-In-Depth- TUTORIAL .html