Harrison Mixbus v2.0.7
Harrison Mixbus v2.0.7-UNION | 50 MB
Vote, and then, in comments leave a review, if you want or you can spend a few minutes ... .. go to expression ...
featuring chronicle this:
- Straightforward “knob per function” mixer layout based on Harrison’s renowned 32-series and MR-series music consoles.
- DSP sounds based on Harrison’s world-renowned analog and digital mixing console experience.
- Precision algorithms for EQ, Filter, Compression, Analog Tape Saturation, and Summing.
- Unlimited stereo or mono input channels, each with unlimited plugins, sends, and hardware inserts. (limited only by CPU speed)
- Phase, Input trim, High-pass Filter, Sweepable 3-band EQ, Compression, and 8 Mix Bus sends on every track.
- 8 Stereo Mix Buses featuring Tone controls, Compression, Sidechaining, and Analog Tape Saturation.
- Stereo Master Bus that featuring chronicle this Tone controls, Analog Tape Saturation, K-meter, Stereo Correlation Meter, and Limiter.
- Automatic plugin delay compensation to support effects such as parallel compression without time misalignment.
- Comprehensive “at-a-glance” metering with peak, peak hold, and compressor gain reduction visible on every track and bus.
- Extensive DAW featuring chronicle this via the Ardour Digital Audio Workstation, refined by Harrison engineers to be smooth and stable.
Size: 50 MB
Download Harrison Mixbus v2.0.7-UNION