LiquidSonics Reverberate v1 750
Reverberate v1 750 x86 x64 | 193 MB
LiquidSonics’ Reverberate is a highly efficient convolution audio processor offering true zero-latency operation for two separate, stereo impulse responses. Reverberate seeks to provide a richer and more dynamic sounding reverb from impulse responses by optionally modulating an amalgamation of two, separately controllable IRs using an LFO.
Vote, and then, in comments leave a review, if you want or you can spend a few minutes ... .. go to expression ...
featuring chronicle this:
* Stereo convolution reverb
* Dual true-stereo IR capability
* Zero latency (or select up to 8192 samples latency)
* Wav, Aiff and Flac support
* ADSHR envelopes
* 50%-150% stretch
* Double oversampled IR-EQ
* Pre-delay up to 500ms
* Linear-interpolation choruses for IR1, IR2 and post effects
* Post EQ with LFO modulation