NI iMaschine v1.0.4 iPhone IPod IPad
iMaschine v1.0.4 iPhone IPod IPad | 141 MB
Play and record drums on the 16 pads, jam a melody on the keyboard, sing on top of your loops via the built-in audio recorder, or create your own unique sample banks from any source – with iMASCHINE the focus is always on the music. And when you’re done, you can finalize your track in the full version of MASCHINE or MASCHINE MIKRO, or directly upload your mixdown to SoundCloud and share with your friends.
Vote, and then, in comments leave a review, if you want or you can spend a few minutes ... .. go to expression ...
Use the included drum kits and melodic sounds, all in professional WAV SAMPLES-format, or expand your library with the iMASCHINE EXPANSIONS – available directly from your device via the in-app store.
KEY featuring chronicle this OF iMASCHINE
* 16 pads for playing drums and one-shot samples
* Library includes 100 MB of content: 10 projects, 25 kits and over 400 samples
* Record your own one-shot samples through the iOS device’s integrated microphone
* Keyboard mode for playing chords, bass and melodies
* Note repeat function ranging from 4th to 32th,for keyboard and drum pad mode
* Audio recorder mode lets you record an audio (e.g. vocal) track
* Assign any of the 4 groups to any mode, e.g. for use as a 4-track recorder
* Mixer page includes two send effects per group: Delay, Flanger, Chorus, and various filters
* The live-mode sequencer automatically detects the recorded loop length
* Import your own 44.1 kHz 16-bit WAV SAMPLES samples via iTunes®
* Additional drum kits and instrument sounds available through in-app store
* Export your mixdown as an audio file – or directly upload it to SoundCloud
* Project export (including samples) to MASCHINE and MASCHINE MIKRO
* Important note for Verizon customers with iPhone® 4 – iMASCHINE is only supported with iOS 5 installed.
For jailbreak iOS devices only