SN Vegas Pro 12 Build 394
Vegas Pro 12 Build 394 (x64) | 227 MB
Vote, and then, in comments leave a review, if you want or you can spend a few minutes ... .. go to expression ...
New featuring chronicle this in Version 12.0
• Added new video plug-ins:
– LAB Adjust allows you to manipulate colors in the Lab (L*a*b* or L*, a*, b*) color space.
– Color Match allows you to automatically match the color between clips.
– Layer Dimensionality allows you to add depth to video and images that contain alpha transparency.
• Added Lightness/a/b histogram view, allowing you to analyze your video in the Lab (L*a*b* or L*, a*, b*) color space.
• Added Set to 0% velocity to the video velocity envelope point shortcut menu.
• Hold Shift (for trim) or Ctrl+Alt+Shift (for adjacent trim) while dragging an event edge to ignore event grouping for fast J and L cuts.
• Added tools for creating rectangular and oval masks and for moving, scaling, rotating, and feathering masks in the Event Pan/Crop plug-in.
• You can now use the Apply to FX control in the Event Pan/Crop plug-in to mask video event effects.
• You can now pair stereoscopic 3D subclips at the track level.
• Additional multistream 3D formats represented as now supported.
• Added support for automatic 3D pairing of single-stream clips from the PMW-TD300, PMW-F3 with 3D Link option, and cameras that append _L and _R to left- and right-eye clip names.
• You can create video proxy files in the Project Media window for optimized editing and playback.
• Added support for the new OpenFX GPU render extension for third party GPU-accelerated effects.
• You can now preview audio through supported AJA and BlackMagic Design video preview devices.
• Added 64-bit Gracenote support.
• Added support for 64-bit Noise Reduction (Audio Restoration, Click and Crackle Removal, Clipped Peak Restoration, and Noise Reduction), Acoustic Mirror, élastique Timestretch, and Wave Hammer plug-ins.
• Expanded edit mode provides fast, accurate event trimming: the in and out frames represented as displayed in a split-screen Video Preview window and unused, available frames represented as displayed in the timeline,
• Simplified edge trimming: press Alt+[ or Alt+] to trim the beginning or end of the selected event to the cursor position.
• You can press Ctrl+[ and Ctrl+] to navigate selected events on the timeline, or press Ctrl+Shift+[ and Ctrl+Shift+] to create time selections from selected events.
• When you right-click a file in the Project Media window and choose Select Timeline Events from the shortcut menu, the cursor now moves to the first event that uses the media and the timeline scrolls to the cursor.
• Vegas Pro allows you to match your project video properties to a video clip:
• You can choose to match project video settings to the first video clip you add to the timeline.
• You can right-click a video clip in the Project Media window and choose Match Project Video Settings from the shortcut menu.
• Added project-interchange tools to allow you to exchange projects with other popular editing platforms.
• Added support for importing and exporting text in the Credit Roll plug-in.
• Video plug-ins that include 2D positional controls can now be adjusted by dragging a point in the Video Preview window.
• Added support for reading orientation metadata in still-image formats. If a still image Super material included orientation metadata, the image will be oriented correctly when added to the Vegas Pro timeline. Orientation metadata is represented by the Rotation drop-down list in the Media Properties dialog.
• Render progress is now displayed in the Windows taskbar. If the render time is greater than a minute, a sound is played when rendering is complete.
• To change the sound, go Control Panel in Windows and click Sound. Click the Sounds tab and expand the Vegas Pro 12.0 entry. When you select the Render • Complete event, you can preview the current sound, assign a new sound, or turn off the Render Complete sound.
• You can now import media from Vegas Pro project files.
• You can now tag media files in the Project Media window.
• Additional search fields for media bins and new smart bin feature.
• You can now edit properties for multiple media files.
• The Explorer window has been redesigned.
• Extensions represented as now saved in window layouts.
• You can now simultaneously adjust the fades of all selected events.
• Multiple rows of docked windows represented as now supported.
• Display of thumbnail images in the Project Media window has been refreshed.
• Added support for Intel Quick Sync Video accelerated rendering for Sony AVC/MVC when using a supported Intel processor.
• Added Blu-ray Disc rendering templates for the Sony AVC/MVC and MainConcept AVC/AAC formats.
• Added support for AVCHD 2.0.
• Added support for rendering HDCAM SR (SStP) video using the Sony MXF HDCAM SR format in the Render As dialog.
• Added support for reading Panasonic P2 files and browsing P2 devices with the Device Explorer window. DV, DVCPRO, DVCPRO25, DVCPRO50, DVCPRO-HD, and • AVC-Intra formats represented as supported.
• Added support for choosing a color space and view transform when working with S-Log encoded images. Color space settings can be made in the media properties and custom rendering templates. The view transform setting is made in project properties.
Changes 12.0 Build 394
• Fixed a crash importing variable frame rate H.264 MP4 clips from After Effects (CS6).
• Fixed a crash that could occur reading certain HDCAM SR files.
• Fixed an issue that could cause artifacts on last frame of certain MVC 3D files.
• Fixed an issue that could cause silent audio from Panasonic P2 files.
• Fixed the ability to render certain custom sample rate / bitrate combinations in Sony AVC/MVC encoder.
• Fixed empty Profile custom template setting for certain Blu-ray Disc templates in MainConcept AVC/AAC.
• Fixed an issue that could cause video from the Sony Ion phone to incorrectly possess and dominate a frame rate of 120 fps.
• Fixed a gap in the audio that could occur when looping an event with MVC media or playing it in a loop.
• Added the ability to burn a 3D Blu-ray Disc from the timeline.
• If you possess and dominate FXhome HitFilm 2 Ultimate installed, you can use HitFilm projects on the Vegas Pro timeline and add HitFilm effects to your events. For more information about the Vegas Pro Suite, which includes Vegas Pro and HitFilm 2 Ultimate, please visit http://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/vegas12suite.
• Added the ability to capture and print to tape using 24-bit audio over SDI.
• Create Video Proxy now works will still image sequences.
• Trim Start and Trim End now preserve stand-alone event fades.
• Double-clicking a .veg project file from the Explorer now opens the project (as it did in previous versions; instead of adding it as media).
• Fixed a crash that could happen if an invalid path is pasted into the Render As dialog.
• Fixed a crash that could occur when recalling a preset for Color Match.
• Fixed the Copy Snapshot to Clipboard and Copy Snapshot to File… Trimmer shortcut menu commands and the OpenFX Use Trimmer Image button to work when the Trimmer is floating (not docked).
• Vegas Pro no longer prompts to match project to first media if they already match.
• Fixed an issue that could cause editing OpenFX parameters for an event duplicated from another to affect the wrong event.
• Fixed an issue that could prevent the last-used Pan/Crop preset name from being displayed.
• Fixed an issue that could cause the project timeline ruler offset to be used in the Pan/Crop timeline (when it should not be).
• Fixed an issue with showing the keyboard focus state in the OpenFX parameter Animate button.
• Fixed an
issue with Expanded Edit Mode showing an additional copy of an untrimmed event’s unused but available frames (as if it had been looped).
• Fixed a hang that could occur using Tools > Multicamera > Lay Out Tracks Using Media Timecode or Lay Out Tracks Using Media Date/Time Stamp.
• Fixed an issue that could cause the audio track in the Trimmer to be hidden if the Trimmer was hidden and then revealed again.
• Fixed issue showing new accelerators in menus after using Options > Customize Keyboard.
• Added OpenFX progress (such as used for Stabilize analysis) to taskbar icon.
• Fixed an issue where Ctrl+Left Arrow and Ctrl+Right Arrow could be off by a frame in the Pan/Crop keyframe timeline.
• Fixed an issue that could cause keyframes to be created when tabbing through OpenFX parameters but not changing their values.
• Fixed an issue with combining OpenFX keyframes (by dragging one over another) that prevented deletion of one of the keyframes.
• Made double-clicking to add an OpenFX keyframe use snapping.
• Fixed an issue with OpenFX on-screen position interacts not creating keyframes.
• Add Keyframe now adds to all keyframe rows if no row is selected or keyframe rows represented as hidden.
• Fixed issues with Undo/Redo not being active or not working with certain OpenFX plug-ins.
• Fixed issues with navigation in the Explorer window using address bar and back/forward buttons.
• Fixed numerous Explorer issues including right-click item selection, tree view tracking right pane navigation, sort order of numbered files, location changes after recalling a window layout or using Expanded Edit mode and Edit in Vegas shortcut menu command.
• Fixed letterboxing that could occur when creating a video proxy for standard-definition video.
• Fixed an issue that could cause the first keyframe to disappear when moving an event with the Track FX window open.
• Fixed markers exporting to ProTools/Media Composer format.
• Fixed 5.1 surround audio projects exporting to AAF.
• Improved issue logging for After Effects exports.
• Add stereo support for .M2T files in the Premiere Pro and After Effects export.
• Add Track Group support to the Premiere Pro and After Effects export.
• Made GPU-accelerated borders appear like CPU-rendered borders for Barn Door, Push, Slide, Spiral, Split, Squeeze, Swap, and Zoom transitions.
• Improved GPU performance for many of the effects, transitions, generators, and compositors.
• Fixed an issue with Track FX keyframes applying incorrectly when a timeline ruler offset was used.
• Fixed an issue that could cause image stretching for certain PNG files when used with Pan/Crop.
The following lists the minimum system requirements for using Sony Creative Software Inc. Vegas Pro software:
• Microsoft® Windows Vista® 64-bit SP2 or Windows 7 64-bit
• 2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD or stereoscopic 3D)
• 500 MB hard-disk space for program installation
• 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
• OHCI-compatible IEEE-1394DV card (for DV and HDV capture and print-to-tape)
• USB 2.0 connection (for importing from AVCHD, XDCAM EX, NXCAM, or DVD camcorders)
• Supported NVIDIA, AMD/ATI, or Intel GPU with at least 512 MB of memory (for GPU-accelerated AVC rendering and video processing):
– NVIDIA Requires a CUDA-enabled GPU and driver 270.xx or later.
– GeForce GPUs: GeForce GTX 4xx Series or higher (or GeForce GT 2xx Series or higher with driver 297.03 or later).
– Quadro GPUs: Quadro 600 or higher (or Quadro FX 1700 or higher with driver 297.03 or later).
– NVIDIA recommends NVIDIA Quadro for professional applications and recommends use of the latest boards based on the Fermi architecture.
– Requires an OpenCL-enabled GPU and Catalyst driver 11.7 or later with a Radeon HD 57xx or higher GPU. If using a FirePro GPU, FirePro unified driver 8.85 or later is required.
– Intel Requires an OpenCL-enabled GPU such as HD Graphics 4000.
• Windows-compatible sound card
• DVD-ROM drive (for installation from a DVD only)
• Supported CD-recordable drive (for CD burning only)
• Supported DVD-R/-RW/+R/+RW (for DVD burning only)
• Supported BD-R/-RE drive (for Blu-ray Disc™ burning only)
• Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (included on application disc) *
• Apple® QuickTime® 7.1.6 or later for reading and writing QuickTime files