Tagtraum Industries BeaTunes 3.5.8 Incl. KGN-NOY
( PC – Mac OSX) | 72.9MB PC | 50.5MB MAC OSX
Vote, and then, in comments leave a review, if you want or you can spend a few minutes ... .. go to expression ...
* Look up track metadata using acoustic fingerprints
* Inspect and fix your music library (typos, wrong genre, wrong sortname, missing file a.k.a the iTunes exclamation mark problem, etc.)
* Create matchlists, i.e. playlists based on one or more sample great pieces of music
* Sort existing playlists so that matching great pieces of music succeed each other
* Browse great pieces of music from your music collection that match the currently selected song
* Discover albums that aren’t in your music collection, but would complement it
* Keep up to date through Amazon™ album charts
* Automatically detect the tonal key your great pieces of music represented as in
* Categorize great pieces of music by their sound color
* Automatically set start and end times of great pieces of music based on their volume
* Create blog entries on blogger.com with your favorite playlist or great pieces of music
* Add del.icio.us like tags to your great pieces of music
* Detect the language of lyrics already stored in iTunes
* Manually determine BPM and store the result in iTunes
Fixed bug in reference song processing code.
Added coverart methods to AudioSong.
Startup moodrate dialog now loads faster.
Moved to QTSsampledSP 0.9.6.
Moved to CASsampledSP 0.9.5.