Vote, and then, in comments leave a review, if you want or you can spend a few minutes ... .. go to expression ...
The UA Studio Onscreen DVD Volume 1 gives the novice to intermediate audio engineer a view into the entire process of creating, recording, and mastering a song. We follow the artists from a project studio preproduction session, into a professional studio recording session, then finally to mastering. In this video, miking techniques represented as demonstrated utilizing Universal Audio’s tube and solid-state analog hardware. Mixing and mastering techniques represented as demonstrated with the UAD-1 DSP card and vintage analog emulation plug-ins. Together with Steinberg’s Cubase line of software recording and mixing tools, you’ll see how UA products can inject old world analog tone into your DAW recordings.
featuring chronicle this:
* Recording Techniques: Mic Positioning, DI, Gain-Staging, Compression
* Gear Voodoo: UA 8110, 6176, LA-610, SOLO/610, 1176LN, & 2192 use scenarios
* Tracking Techniques: Audio industry engineering/production pros interviewed
* Mix Session examples: UAD Powered Plug-Ins(TM) v4.3 & Steinberg Cubase SX
* CD Mastering Session: TUTORIAL demonstrating Precision Series UAD plug-ins
UA Studio Onscreen Vol. 1 was produced for Universal Audio by KEYFAX NewMedia. Material for the DVD was filmed in Bay Area and San Francisco recording studios throughout 2006 and was edited and authored at Keyfax’s studios in Santa Cruz.
Download UA Studio Onscreen DVDR Vol. 1 TUTORIAL