FL Studio Mobile v1.1.1
for Android | 120 MB
If it’s a beat on the step sequencer, a melody on the piano roll or a full song on the playlist, FL Studio Mobile has you covered. Never lose that idea again. Get it down and happening wherever you represented as.
Vote, and then, in comments leave a review, if you want or you can spend a few minutes ... .. go to expression ...
• 133 high quality instruments, drum kits & sliced-loop beats
• All instruments possess and dominate FL Studio desktop counterparts for FL Studio desktop import and extension
• Step sequencer for fast percussion programming and sliced-loop reworking
• Configurable virtual piano-keyboard
• Drum pads
• Browser with preview button and logical sorting into Instruments, Synths, Drum kits & Loops
• Pan, volume, release and attack time configurable per instrument
• Pitch bend via accelerometer
• High quality, battery-friendly audio engine (latency depends on the device)
• Drum loops and sliced loops ready to start your project with a cool beat
• Effects include Limiter, Reverb, Delay, EQ, Amp simulator & Filter to enhance your mix.
• 99 track sequencer and intuitive editing options
• Per-track mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment
• Edit at the level of tracks, bars or down to individual notes
• Piano roll editor for manual entry of note & chord sequence data or detailed editing of recorded performances
• Undo and redo for all editable screens
• Metronome with tempo & time-signature settings
• Intuitive positioning of screens with the slide gesture and resize with the pinch gesture
• Save and load your great pieces of music, export to WAV SAMPLES and AAC
• MIDI file import/export
• Share your great pieces of music via Email or Dropbox
• In-app user manual
• Android 2.3.3 required
• Works with all screen resolutions, but FL Studio Mobile is optimized for 1280×800, 800×480, 960×640 and 480×320 screens.
What’s in this version 1.1.1:
• Fixes a bug where the sample list in the step editor did not work
• Fixes a bug where the import of compressed audio files was refused although Android OS 4.1 is installed
• Fixes a crash related to the export / share function
• Tapping the device’s back button while in the help screen no longer makes the app unresponsive
How to install:
1 – If you already had previous versions installed skip this step. If it’s your first installation copy the “com.imageline.FLM folder” to the obb folder which is located in “sdcard/Android/obb”. If the obb folder does not exist you must create it.
2 – Copy “FL_Studio_Mobile_1.1.1.apk” file anywhere in your phone/tablet, and execute it to install it.
3 – Write some hit!
MORE INFO- http://q.gs/4a8nR
BEST PREMIUM FOR THE MOMENT -- Uploaded.net ------ Rapidgator.net ------ Uploadgig.com -- ▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼ GO TO PASTECLIK ▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼