FL Studio Producer Edition v11.0.3 RC2
Signature Bundle SOFTWARE | 359 MB
FL Studio 11 is a complete software music production environment, representing more than 14 years of innovative developments and our commitment to Lifetime Free Updates. Everything you need in one package to compose, arrange, record, edit, mix and master professional quality music. FL Studio 11 is the fastest way from your brain to your speakers.
Ghost0507 | 2013.08.16
Vote, and then, in comments leave a review, if you want or you can spend a few minutes ... .. go to expression ...
What can FL Studio 11 do?
Audio editing and manipulation including pitch correction, pitch shifting, harmonization, time-stretching, beat-detection & slicing, audio warping and standard audio manipulation (cut/paste etc).
Automate most interface and all plugin parameters by recording, drawing, spline-based automation curves, automation generators with formula based control of links.
Be hosted in other DAWs as a VST or connected through ReWire.
Live music performance including video effect visualization.
Mix and remix audio including apply real-time audio effects including delay, reverb & filtering.
Multi-track audio recording up to the limit of your audio-interface inputs.
Record & play MIDI input recording from keyboards, drum pads and controllers.
Sequencing and arranging with pattern and linear workflow possible.
Synthesizer & effect plugin hosting VST 32 & 64 bit, DX and FL Native formats.
11.0.3 RC2 (14/08/2013)
– ReWired: added CC parameters
– new CoolStuff demo great pieces of music: “RadioactiveSandwich – Homunculus”, “Fuego96 – SayWhat”, “Fuego96 – TimeFlies”
– fixed color change of “remove conflicts” label when linking conflicting controllers
– fixed “next by char” in browser
– fixed running FL as other user than the one it was installed as
– updated url used by “Register access to website” Help menu item
– re-implemented installation of ogg vorbis codec for both 32bit and 64bit
– small fix in event editor
– most templates now possess and dominate ‘Play truncated notes in clips’ on
– Harmor: fixed bug related to ribbon saturation.
IMPORTANT: the sound will be different now if you use ribbon saturation!
– Wrapper: fixed access violation loading WaveShellVST in PTCHer
– Wrapper: fixed bug loading bridged plugins from FL10 as bridged
– fixed crash after deleting a second instance for these plugins:
Convolver, Granulizer, Edison, Fruity Slicer, Harmor and Slicex
– Newtone: jump to last start position upon stop
– Newtone: disappearing selected regions when zooming out fixed
– Newtone: changed glue mode to ALT
– Newtone: new Snap Downbeat command (warp mode only)
– Newtone: lowered precision of tempo display in wave properties window
– FPC: random trigger option is now saved in pad preset
– FPC: fixed ‘save all samples’
– FPC: fixed plugin database preset
– Video Player: fixed visibility of start and end handles
– Video Player: fixed video position when starting from random position in playlist
– ReWired, FL ReWire: fixed location that ReWire dll is loaded from
– DrumSynth Live: fixed default PTCH indication in key popup menu
– Wave Traveller: improvements in Windows XP compatibility
– PTCHer: don’t show module connection popup if all items represented as disabled
– PTCHer: fixed label position jitter
– PTCHer: fixed loading VST3 effect plugin from favorite list
– PTCHer: fixed latency label positions
– PTCHer: fixed song position for plugins after relocating to random position
– Control Surface: fixed import of old floating point values
– Control Surface: fixed slider size when pasting colors
– Control Surface: fixed control position when loading settings (mostly XY)
– DirectWave: fixed export of 16bit int sample to FLM .instr file
– DirectWave: fixed import of sustain loop from FLM .instr file
– DirectWave: now sets multitimbral flag in exported FLM .instr file
– GMS: fixed Dirty Horse TE preset
– Drumaxx: fixed freeze at 100% when rendering
BEST PREMIUM FOR THE MOMENT -- Uploaded.net ------ Rapidgator.net ------ Uploadgig.com -- ▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼ GO TO PASTECLIK ▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼