Reactable Mobile v2.1.4
iPad iPhone iPod Touch | 16 MB
Create and improvise music in an intuitive and visual way. This app brings the full creative power of the internationally awarded interactive Reactable instrument used by renowned musicians like Bjork to your mobile device.
All Reactable mobile users get access to best selected content. Download and remix original tables by Oliver Huntemann, Nortec Collective Bostich+Fussible, Amo+Navas, Gui Boratto and many more.
Vote, and then, in comments leave a review, if you want or you can spend a few minutes ... .. go to expression ...
– Top 10 Music App Worldwide by App Store
– New And Noteworthy by Apple
– Featured in Best Music Apps by iTunes Rewind
– App of the week and Hall of fame APP
– 2nd and 3rd Best Music App Ever by Best App Ever
– Interactive category nomination by BI Designs of the Year
– Reactable Mobile* enables you not only to create your own sound tables but also to act as producer by remixing tables of fellow Reactable musicians, adding your personal touch and share it again in a seamless way.
– Based on the very same audio and graphics engine as the Reactable, the mobile version brings a complete range of objects to multi-touch devices.
– Generate sound with a set of generator objects including represented as loop players, synthesizers, oscillators and input object.
– MD generated sounds with a set of effect objects including wave shapers, delays, modulators and filters.
– MD other objects parameters with a set of controller objects including sequencers, LFOs and accelerometer.
– MD the settings of the entire table with a set of global objects including tempo, volume and tonalizer.
– The new version gives you mobile access to the brand new *Reactable Community* where you’ll be able to listen and remix tracks created by your friends and musicians, to watch videos of their performances, to comment and to share your favorites.
What’s New in Version 2.1.4:
– New Feature: Rotation handle on the objects: now you can control them using a circular gesture.
– Change dock position to the right of the screen
– Dock and Panels scroll with inertia, so you can access your selection quicker.
– Fixed bug that prevented selecting several objects from the dock at the same time.
– Revised some panel layouts.
– Other bugfixes
New featuring chronicle this represented as coming, stay tuned!
MORE INFO- http://q.gs/4ek88
BEST PREMIUM FOR THE MOMENT -- Uploaded.net ------ Rapidgator.net ------ Uploadgig.com -- ▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼ GO TO PASTECLIK ▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼