CMP Grand Piano 1.11.20 IOS
The best sounding piano app in the App Store! Convince yourself by watching and listening to the demo video on our product website!
This app supports “Audiobus” (requires iOS 7), Apple’s “Inter-App Audio” System (requires iOS 7) and the “JACK Audio Connection Kit” (up to iOS 6.1.3) for audio & MIDI connections from/to other audio apps!
CMP Grand Piano is a high quality virtual piano sound module for your iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch. It is designed for professional usage on stage by connecting an external MIDI keyboard to the iPad / iPhone / iPod touch by using the Apple USB camera adapter or another adapter supported by Apple.¹
CMP Grand Piano provides a very realistic sound by using a very large collection of audio samples of more than 1.7 GB (uncompressed) in size. Various articulations of each key of a real piano were sampled in full length and high quality to assemble this realistic sound. Real-time disk streaming is utilized to playback the respective audio samples with very low latency.
19-09-2015 | 635 MB
Vote, and then, in comments leave a review, if you want or you can spend a few minutes ... .. go to expression ...
– Two high quality base sounds (“Grand Piano” and “Jazz Piano”) with more than 1.7 GB in size.
– Two additional sounds available as in-app purchase (“Concert Grand” and “Upright Pianino”) with additional 1.6 GB and 1.1 GB respectively in size.
– Polyphony up to 140 stereo voices.²
– Configurable audio latency down to 5ms.
– Integrated effects with 17 presets.
– MIDI velocity response curve editor to fine tune the feeling of your MIDI keyboard, save them as presets if you use more than one keyboard.
– App can keep running in the background, so you can play piano while e.g. using Safari or another app to display scores or surfing the Internet.
– Hermode Tuning: Makes the sound more brilliant by controlling the pitch of the notes in multivoiced music to better frequency ratios than with fixed tuning. This dynamic tuning imitates the tuning behavior of well educated musicians with string and wind instruments and of singers in professional choirs.
– Audiobus support (iOS 7).
– Supports Apple’s “Inter-App Audio” system for audio & MIDI streaming between other apps (iOS 7).
– Supports “JACK Audio Connection Kit” for audio & MIDI streaming between other apps (up to iOS 6.1.3).
MIDI Player / Recorder:
– Record, save and load your songs in standard MIDI file format.
– Unlimited amount of tracks.
– Unlimited recording and playback length.
– Open MIDI (.mid) files directly from other apps (i.e. from Safari, Mail).
– Download or upload MIDI files with iTunes.
– Load your favorite songs as MIDI files from the Internet, and watch at the virtual keyboard how to play it.
– Use the “Tempo Zoom” dial knob to i.e. slow down playback at any time and learn your favorite songs more easily.
Note: This app requires quite some hardware resources from the device. In case there are problems with this app, please close apps in the background by double pressing the device’s home button, the list of active apps appears on the bottom of the screen, tap and hold one app icon in the list, then press the respective app icon “minus” corner to quit those apps.
¹ For more informations about supported adapters and MIDI keyboard devices, please visit our product website.
² Polyphony depends on the exact device model being used. You find a polyphony table on our product website.
• Fixed an issue with MIDI channel combo box.
NOTE: If you are updating from a version prior than 1.11.19; due to technical changes, you need to re-download your in-app purchase sounds after updating to this version. To do so, tap on “Restore in-app purchases” from the settings screen.
- MORE INFO- http://q.gs/8wNOe -
BEST PREMIUM FOR THE MOMENT