Rogue Amoeba Audio Hijack v3.0.2
Record any audio – three simple words to explain Audio Hijack Pro. Record from applications like iTunes, Skype or DVD Player. Record from microphones, Radiosharks and other hardware. If you hear it, you can record it.
07 MARCH 2015 | 14,37 MB
Vote, and then, in comments leave a review, if you want or you can spend a few minutes ... .. go to expression ...
Solid Core Functionality
- Record Any App
Just select an application and hit Record. Now you’re saving its audio!
- Record From Devices
Record from microphones, mixers, or other audio input devices.
- Record System Audio
The System Audio source helps you record all the audio heard on your Mac.Optimized for Common Uses
- Record Web Streams
There’s oodles of streaming audio on the web. Use Audio Hijack to save it.
- VoIP Recording
Easily save conversations from Skype, FaceTime, Google Talk, and more.
- Podcast Recording
Customizable source and recording options give podcasters full control.
- Increase the Volume
Stuck with small laptop speakers? Use Volume Overdrive to crank things past 100%.
- Import Analog Content
If you still have music on tapes or vinyl, Audio Hijack can help you digitize it.
- Pull From DVDs
Import audio from concert DVDs, movies, and more, for listening in iTunes and beyond.
- Robust Recording Options
- Easy Recording Defaults
If you don’t know much about audio formats, Audio Hijack is here to help.
- Bulletproof Recording
Bulletproof recording means that even if your computer crashes, you’ll never lose a recording.
- Popular Formats
Record to the world’s most popular audio formats, including MP3 and AAC.
- Recording Presets
Tweak your recording settings to perfect, then save a preset for future use with just one click.
- Lossless Formats Too
You can also save perfect-fidelity audio in AIFF, WAV, Apple Lossless, or FLAC.
- Smart Controls
Automatically split files based on size or time. Neat!Audio Hijack 3.0.2
Released on 2/15/15
- Critical Bug Fix: We’ve fixed an issue where App Nap could affect recordings, particularly unattended recordings, resulting in incomplete or incorrect audio. If you experienced any issues with incomplete recordings, this update should cure things.
- Enhancement: Recorder settings can now be tweaked when a Recorder block is off, regardless of the state of the Session (running or not).
- Minor Enhancement: Instant On 8.0.6 is included, bringing minor bug fixes.
- Bug Fix: The Recordings tab will now update titles to reflect file name or title tag changes, as well as other tag changes.
- Bug Fix: If Instant On is not installed, dragging a System Audio block into a running Session will now not pop a whole mess of errors. Nice, huh?
- Bug Fix: Session names will now properly update at all times.
- Other: When the trial limitations occur, the app will now bring itself forward for added clarity.
- Other: The “Check for News” menu item is now properly available when needed.
- Other: Session windows now properly remember to re-open on launch, and the Home window now opens behind other Session windows on launch, not in front of them.
- Other: An issue where animations could incorrectly be disabled has been corrected.
- Other: The “Open URL” field is now only editable when the checkbox is on.
- Other: The text of the Ducking block has been updated in an attempt at greater clarity. Its functionality is unchanged.
- Other: It is no longer possible to delete in-progress recordings. That was weird, so we no longer allow it.
- Other: Previously, there was a complex and confusing issue where splitting AAC or ALAC files could eventually result in a file winding up mis-named and a directory higher than it should have been. A preliminary fix to avoid the issue is now in place.
-- Uploaded.net ------ Rapidgator.net ------ Uploadgig.com --
▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼ GO TO PASTECLIK ▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
- MORE INFO- http://q.gs/86DMf -
BEST PREMIUM FOR THE MOMENT
DOWNLOAD: SOFT-Rogue Amoeba Audio Hijack v3.0.2 MacOSX- GO TO SOURCE…