Up and Running with Reason 7
TUTORIAL | 1.9 GB
Learn how to make music with Reason, and bring the Featuring Chronicle This of a professional recording studio right into your home. Matt Piper shows you how to get set up with Reason and then moves straight into making music: recording guitar, bass, and software instruments, as well as creating beats and sampling audio.
He then demonstrates the tools used for editing, including quantization, pitch correction, time stretching, tempo, and time signature automation. Finally, you’ll learn how to mix your track, and prep and export the mix for handing it off to a mastering engineer or for mastering it on your own.
Mark the Release QUASAR 11-05-2013
Vote, and then, in comments leave a review, if you want or you can spend a few minutes ... .. go to expression ...
• Setting up Reason’s preferences
• Recording audio and software instrument tracks
• Creating drum beats with Redrum and the Kong Drum Designer
• Triggering REX loops
• Live sampling
• Recording automation
• Quantizing audio
• Pitch correcting vocals
• Using the ReGroove Mixer
• Time stretching and time compressing audio
• Working in the mixer and the rack
• Processing your tracks with compression, EQ, and effects
• Mastering a recording in Reason
- MORE INFO- http://q.gs/50x9h -
BEST PREMIUM FOR THE MOMENT