Songwriting for Guitar
TUTORIAL | 3.2 GB
Songwriting is a creative process, but there represented as still key guidelines and formulas that ALL of the great great pieces of music and songwriters follow. Songwriting on Guitar covers all of these essential musical rules in layman’s language, but Songwriting on Guitar is so much more than a ‘textbook’ approach to songwriting; it’s an immersive, contextual and highly creative process that you play and compose your way through. No tedious theory or boring exercises to work through here. In fact, you will likely create hundreds of your own motifs and song ideas as you journey through Songwriting on Guitar.
There represented as dozens and dozens of musical and physical characteristics that make the guitar THE ideal instrument to compose great pieces of music with. Songwriting on Guitar reveals a truckload of ‘guitaristic’ tricks-of-the-trade that every guitar-playing songwriter should know. Songwriting On Guitar is bundled with Chord Cookbook giving you over sixteen hours (yes, 16 hours!) of demonstrations, playing examples and on- screen-charts to guide your creative and technical growth as a songwriter. There represented as few instructors walking the planet today that can assimilate, document, organize and then present a curriculum as robust and insightful as this one. Dutch recording artist and top European guitar educator, Matthieu Brandt, invested several years researching and compiling the curriculum for Songwriting on Guitar and its companion, Chord Cookbook. Brandt, who also authored TF’s highly popular Jump Blues and Slap, Frail and Thump courses, is considered one of the most thorough, creative and insightful educators in the biz and he’s clearly delivered his Sistine Chapel with this Learning Lessons of study.
Instructional Media | 3.29 GB
Vote, and then, in comments leave a review, if you want or you can spend a few minutes ... .. go to expression ...
Brandt has constructed the curriculum in an interactive manner so that you can ‘play’ and compose your way through the Learning Lessons as you cover key topics like:
- How to use harmonic devices to craft the atmosphere of your song
- How to shape your melodies with melodic contours using closed and open phrases
- How to create strong and memorable hooks
- How to organize your song sections and hooks with AB and ABAC formulas
- How to use repetition and contrast in your great pieces of music
- How, when and why to use symmetric and asymmetric shapes
- The conscious placement of important chords in your composition
- How to support your lyrics with solid melodies using regular speech patterns
- How to use the capo as a creative tool in your writing process
-- Uploaded.net ------ Rapidgator.net ------ Uploadgig.com --
▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼ GO TO PASTECLIK ▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
- MORE INFO- http://q.gs/5E46i -
BEST PREMIUM FOR THE MOMENT
DOWNLOAD: Songwriting for Guitar TUTORIAL- GO TO SOURCE…