Learn Music Theory From Scratch Read, Play And Write Music
Learn the basics of music theory. Lectures include practice aural and composition tests. Perfect for ABRSM grades 1-2
Have you ever wanted to read and write music?
Is there an instrument that you’ve always wanted to play?
Do you love to create music but need more training?
Have you tried learning music theory but found it boring, difficult, and irrelevant?
If you want to play an instrument, if you want to compose every tune that pops into your head, if you just want to learn music theory that’s interesting and useful, then this course is for you.
Learn the simple and straightforward secrets of how to get a basic grip on reading music in just a few days.
The simple steps in this course have been tried and tested over seven years of one-to-one teaching with hundreds of students ranging from 4 to 70 years old.
March 14 2015 | 504 MB
Vote, and then, in comments leave a review, if you want or you can spend a few minutes ... .. go to expression ...
This course will take you step-by-step through beginner music theory. I have included musical examples throughout so that you can see and hear the results of what I’m teaching.
No previous musical training is required. You don’t need a piano. You can be any age and any standard on your instrument: you don’t need to be a 5 year old musical prodigy!
NEW! Now includes aural and composition tests. Learn to train your ear and compose amazing music.
About this course:
– More than 600 very happy students
– No previous musical training is required
– Completely free lifetime access
– All new lectures and tests are always included for free
– Multiple 5 Star Reviews from students who are VERY pleased
– 30 day money-back guarantee – that’s how confident I am that you’ll love my course!
– Now includes a mock test for Grade 2 ABRSM. The course is therefore perfect preparation for this internationally recognised musical qualification
LEARN HOW TO:
– Read and write every musical note
– Compose your very own music
– Find out how to play every single scale you can imagine using my very own formula
– Rewrite any music to suit your own instrument
– Spice up your compositions by using dynamics, articulation, and ornaments
Today, you can start to make, read and write music, easily, with no previous experience and without having to be the next Mozart apparent!
What are the requirements?
– You should love to play, write, or listen to music (or all of the above). That’s it!
– What am I going to get from this course?
– Over 28 lectures and 3.5 hours of content!
– Learn to read the treble and bass clefs.
– Learn to recognise and write different note lengths.
– Be able to transpose music.
– Work out any scales – major and minor – using a foolproof formula.
– Write music using bars, key and time signatures.
– Understand how to decorate music using dynamics, articulation, and ornaments.
-- Uploaded.net ------ Rapidgator.net ------ Uploadgig.com --
▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼ GO TO PASTECLIK ▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
- MORE INFO- http://q.gs/87S7D -
BEST PREMIUM FOR THE MOMENT