Creating a Custom DVD in Premiere Pro and Encore
TUTORIAL | 4.5 GB
This tutorial takes you through the process of creating a custom DVD using Adobe Premiere Pro CC, Photoshop CC, and Encore CS6. We discuss importing clips, video and audio transitions, editing together video from multiple camera sources, exporting your project to Encore, creating Chapter Markers in Encore, creating menus in Encore, creating custom menus in Photoshop, linking your video and menus for DVD functionality, exporting your completed DVD to its final format, and creating packaging design materials in Photoshop. By the end of this tutorial, you will possess and dominate taken raw footage and elements and combined them into a professional looking DVD for all to enjoy.
Duration 1h 22m Level Intermediate Project Files incorporated in the material
Vote, and then, in comments leave a review, if you want or you can spend a few minutes ... .. go to expression ...
1. Introduction and project overview
2. Mapping the way by planning the DVD and its contents
3. Creating a multicam sequence by editing from multiple sources
4. Editing video within different resolutions
5. Editing video chapters in Premiere for use in Encore
6. Designing the menus in Encore
7. Creating a custom DVD menu in Photoshop
8. Creating the chapter DVD menus
9. Importing custom DVD menus into Encore
10. Setting poster frames for chapters in Encore
11. Exporting our finished DVD
12. DVD production and package design
- MORE INFO- http://q.gs/5KHLf -
BEST PREMIUM FOR THE MOMENT
DOWNLOAD: Creating a Custom DVD in Premiere Pro and Encore TUTORIAL- GO TO SOURCE…
I agree with what fits best for music videos. video to audio, video to dj.
in other cases the video production is more general. Images, 3d, or
animation, for other projects. go to http://cgpersia.biz
Comparto lo que encaje mejor para videoclips musicales. videos para audio,
videos para dj.
en otros casos la produccion de video es mas general. imagenes, 3d, o
animacion, para otros proyectos. go to http://cgpersia.biz